Ever feel the need to have your very own octopus? You now have the chance to do just that. I decided to give away my brand new stuffed octopus as thanks for my 100th follower.
- 36” stuffed octopus
- My undying love and affection
How to enter:
- Like/reblog THIS post!
- One like is allowed, as many reblogs as you want!
- Winner will be chosen via a random number generator
- If I somehow find out you’re using a giveaway blog to enter, you’ll be disqualified
- Your ask box MUST be open at the time of the giveaway ending so I can contact you if you’ve won (if it isn’t, I will chose a NEW winner)
- You DON’T have to be following me, but if you want to, I’d love it~
The giveaway will end May 16, 2012 at 12:00am. Any reblogs after that time will be ignored. I will try to get the winner announced as soon as possible. It will most likely take a little while to do so, however. I will take care of shipping, because I don’t have anything better to do with my nonexistent money.
“You are not fat; You are pregnant”…Ok but I still feel fat…When am I going to feel pregnant, not fat?
“And you wonder why you’re alone on Valentine’s Day?”
Layla from Catherine in Richmond, Va
Otters holding hands is the cutest thing in the entire world, but I can’t look at this picture for too long because I’m 100% certain that my heart is going to explode. TOO CUTE! HEART EXPLOSION! I can’t take it!
Warning: Lots of cute, sappy stuff coming your way today. Because I have a crush on you. Get used to it.
I just wanna hang out with all the cool dogs, Is that so wrong?
See more at Loldwell.com!
This deserves a billion notes.
That’s a small price to pay to transform from an unhealthy person with low self-esteem to a healthy person with low self-esteem.
I put my 2.5 year old at the time to bed. My husband had purchased a coffee maker earlier that used K-cups. I had no idea my daughter had a stash of K-cups in her room. After 10 mins I heard her up and playing. I went to check on her and saw she had poked a hole through all the K-cups and dumped them all over her bed.
Submitted by: Ashley